- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- Associate's degree in Nursing required. BSN/BAN degree preferred
- Valid license to practice registered nursing in Minnesota through the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers
- Cardiac Telemetry RN experience preferred
- Telemetry experience required.
- One year Acute Care RN experience required
- Collects and analyses pertinent data and/or clinical findings. Incorporates clinical findings and scientific evidence in the development, coordination and implementation of an individualized plan of care to achieve desired outcomes. Evaluates progress towards goals and outcomes identifying opportunities for improvement and change
- Assessment, Planning, Evaluation: Collects and analyses pertinent data and/or clinical findings. Incorporates clinical findings and scientific evidence in the development, coordination and implementation of an individualized plan of care to achieve desired outcomes
- Evaluates progress towards goals and outcomes identifying opportunities for improvement and change
- Evidence Based Practice: Evaluates and/or assists in the evaluation of practice in relation to existing evidence identifying opportunities for the generation and use of research
- Nursing Process: Utilizes the nursing process to provide holistic, compassionate, safe, high quality, population based care
- Patient Safety: Demonstrates practices that support safety with recognition of variations in populations served, preventing harm to patients, families, employees, and themselves
- Professional Practice: Demonstrates behavior consistent with the standards, scope of practice, ethics, and characteristics of a licensed professional
- Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc)
At HealthEast, our patients are our neighbors and we are dedicated to their, and our, optimal health and well-being. We are guided by our faith-based heritage, a call to healing that respects the dignity and culture of every person. We empower our patients with user-friendly access to their health information, dependable service, and affordable, high-quality care.
We put new, more efficient models of care into practice, allowing our 7,500 employees and 850 physicians to focus on what’s important: providing compassionate health care that puts the patient and their needs first. With 14 clinics, home care, a medical transportation center, and four hospitals — Bethesda Hospital, St. John’s Hospital, St. Joseph’s Hospital, and Woodwinds Health Campus — we provide excellent family health and specialization, including primary, maternity, orthopaedics and post-acute care.