- Associate's degree from an accredited Radiologic Technologist program
- R.T. Certified
- No experience required
- BLS through the American Heart Association
- Attention to Detail: Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Computer Skills Basic: Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (use a mouse, navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
- Critical Thinking: Gathers and integrates critical information, recognizing and addressing underlying assumptions of others, to arrive at effective solutions; breaks down problems into simple tasks or activities; analyzes relationships among several parts of a situation.
- Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Multi-Cultural Communication: Ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures. Cultural competence comprises four components: (a) Awareness of one's own cultural worldview, (b) Attitude towards cultural differences, (c) Knowledge of different cultural practices and worldviews, and (d) cross-cultural skills.
- Patient Safety: Demonstrates practices that support safety with recognition of variations in populations served, preventing harm to patients, families, employees, and themselves.
- Problem Solving: Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; utilizes appropriate tools and staff resources along with sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Professional Practice: Demonstrates behavior consistent with the standards, scope of practice, ethics, and characteristics of a licensed professional.
- Safe Medication Administration: Administers medications following policies using procedures that assure the highest level of safety all times for all populations.
- Knowledge: Knowledge to operate fixed and portable radiographic equipment
At HealthEast, our patients are our neighbors and we are dedicated to their, and our, optimal health and well-being. We are guided by our faith-based heritage, a call to healing that respects the dignity and culture of every person. We empower our patients with user-friendly access to their health information, dependable service, and affordable, high-quality care.
We put new, more efficient models of care into practice, allowing our 7,500 employees and 850 physicians to focus on what’s important: providing compassionate health care that puts the patient and their needs first. With 14 clinics, home care, a medical transportation center, and four hospitals — Bethesda Hospital, St. John’s Hospital, St. Joseph’s Hospital, and Woodwinds Health Campus — we provide excellent family health and specialization, including primary, maternity, orthopaedics and post-acute care.